Friday 13 May 2011

How To Write Easy - Product Review

Info PR: 3 I: 7,680,000 L: 0 I: 11,219,140 L: 0 LD: 209,744,292 I: 563,000Rank: 5 Age: October 12, 1999 I: 0 whoissourceRobo: yesSitemap: no Rank: 1875 Price: 802722 Density
This is not perhaps a product review as such but more of an appreciation of an old favourite site of mine. Many use it but, in my view, don't fully appreciate its potential.

I often find myself pondering over a particular writing problem. It may be something technical or sometimes I am just looking for ideas for my next 'How To Write' project.

If you do get stuck then may I suggest you do a quick search on Amazon.

You can use this site in so many different ways. Sure you can make purchases - plenty of bargains too - but I also find it extremely useful for research and finding out about those 'hot products' everyone is raving about. And I find it a powerful tool for those occasional 'brainstorming' sessions I get involved with.

Everyone knows about this great site but it is definitely underrated in my opinion.

And to hell with it, I'm gonna put their search box here.





Have one on me!

No comments: